Fellowship Student Ministries: FSM
FSM is our ministry to
At FSM, we’ve created a large group environment that is relevant for students in 7th-12th grades. We have a lot of fun while intentionally helping kids learn to connect, worship, and learn to follow Jesus!
In addition to the large group environment, we do two things we believe are vitally important for students: we pay attention to what’s going on in their lives and offer genuine care for them in the highs and lows of teenage experience. This happens in our small group environment. Every week, under the guidance of our leaders, students gather with their small group to spend time in
We keep it simple: big group and small groups. And we believe wholeheartedly in the biblical basis of community … Together is better!
Info, Calendar & Forms
- Spring 2022 Calendar
- UNITE 2022 Parent Letter (January 28th-30th)
- Memphis Mission Trip Info (June 12th-17th)
- Slovenia Mission Trip Info (June 30th-July 12th)
- FSM Welcome Packet
- Registration/Medical Form
Ministry to Parents
You are the greatest influence in the life of your teenager. Research proves it time and again that your voice is the loudest in their life. That is a great opportunity for you to make a forever impact in the life of your teenager. It is also a great opportunity for us to partner with you and cheer you on in the process.
How we partner:
- Family Experience: We give you access to an incredible tool called The Family Experience. This resource is designed to help parents strategically pass down their faith to their teenager in an annual ceremony. We'll give you the tools you'll need to carry out a Family Experience each year including:
- A Planning Guide to walk you through the resources and the actual ceremony.
- Two videos explaining the why and how of each Family Experience.
- Kick Starters for biblical family discussion time to lead up to the experience.
- Each year, we'll focus on the biggest milestone for the year and give you the tools to make this milestone one to remember
- Ongoing Support: We will send encouragement and truth to you in the form of articles, videos, parenting classes and messages each month via email. Sign up to receive these monthly emails by emailing your contact info to .
We encourage all parents to be in contact with us as you have needs. If you have any question or concerns, please contact Benji Baker at or the church office at 615.893.6652.