Sunday, August 6
Fellowship Student Ministry: Kick-Off/Family Night
Leader: Benji Baker |
Time: 4:30pm – 7pm
Fellowship Bible Church Murfreesboro: 4236 Veterans Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN US 37128
I would love to invite all the parents and students of FSM to join us on Sunday August 6th from 4:30pm-7:00pm as we launch the new year. We will celebrate a few highlights from last year and share the vision for this new school year! We will worship together and then I will introduce you to the small group leaders. Students will then go to small groups and have time to connect with each other and their small group leaders.
When the students are in small groups, I will get to spend time with the parents!
- We will discuss FSM’s pathway for helping students follow Jesus and how you as a parent can continue to guide them in growing spiritually.
- We will briefly discuss the Fall Calendar.
- We will give you time to connect with other parents of teenagers.
Schedule for Sunday, August 6th
- 4:00pm- 4:30pm – Doors open for fellowship and indoor/outdoor games
- 4:30pm - 4:45pm – Welcome/Celebration
- 4:45pm- 5:00pm - Worship
- 5:00pm-5:45pm - Vision/Introduce Leaders
- 5:45-6:15pm - Small Group Time for Students
- 5:45-6:15pm - Parents Q&A with Benji
- 6:15pm-7:00pm - Food, Fellowship, and Fun
- Dinner will be BBQ, Chips, Drinks, and Dessert.... cost $5/person